6 weeks - 2 years
Our safe, nurturing environment will stimulate emotional development and provide security. Our enriching curriculum is designed on a daily basis to provide developmentally appropriate activities to meet each child’s physical, intellectual and social needs.
Child Development Years:
2 years - 5 years
Our balanced curriculum will increase motivation and achievement based on each child’s interest and ability. Children will begin to explore and develop new ideas while expanding growth in the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social skills. As an added feature, we will also concentrate on manners and etiquette.
Daily Program Schedule
Every day each child will experience a free selection, which includes activities in Creative Art, Dramatic Play, Sensory, Science or Cooking, Math, Large Motor, Small Motor, Music, Language, Block and Stories.
- Free Selection: times may vary for each classroom.
- Music Group: will consist of signing, dancing, and becoming familiar with instruments.
- Language Group: will consist of group activities to work with each child in developing vocabulary and cognitive skills. At this time, we will work on introducing each concept that has been developed.
- Story Time: will consist of reading stories, telling stories, and acting while using puppets, flannel boards, and props.
- Outside: will consist of activities to burn off energy, social time and large motor skills. Children that are well enough to come to school should be well enough to go outside.
- Infants: will also be a part of the program.
- Movie Day: is offered to each classroom once per week. The movie will be “G” rated although there are some movies that have been selected “appropriate for this age level” and are rated “PG”.